1. All items must be paid for prior to shipping.
2. Payment and refunds via PayPal unless otherwise agreed.
3. Items will be posted in the timeframe notified on the home page of the ‘SHOP’, after receipt of payment. We will notify you when your order has been sent.
4. Depending on the size and weight of the package, shipping will be via courier or Royal Mail and is signed for. Delivery can take up to 5 working days.
5. Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt.
6. A refund will be issued only upon receipt of the returned items in unused condition and in original packaging, less the cost of original postage and packaging.
7. Return postage will be paid for by the buyer.
8. If an item arrives damaged please notify us in writing within 5 days of receipt, with photos of the damaged item and original packaging.
1. When you commission a bespoke item, we will allocate you a delivery date.
2. Payment must be received in full prior to work commencing on the commission.
3. We will contact you 2-3 days prior to the agreed delivery date to confirm your order.
4. Depending on the size and weight of the package, shipping will be via courier or Royal Mail and can take up to 5 working days to arrive. Delivery costs will be included in the quote.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot afford returns or refunds on bespoke commissions.
All Glassworks’ products are handmade and original designs. The designs are protected by copyright. In the event of unauthorised copying, Glassworks will be entitled to take legal proceedings against the copycat!
1. Variations such as bumps and bubbles etc. are commonly found in stained glass and should be admired! They are not imperfections but part of the unique character of the glass and why we love working with it!
2. Although every effort has been made to provide an accurate representation of the glass on the website, some slight variations in the colours and textures may occur due to the difficulty in photographing glass!