1. Glass is difficult to ship because posties shove it through letterboxes to drop on hard floors and couriers use the parcels as footballs!! We want you to receive your glass in perfect condition, so we spend a lot of time and materials carefully packing each order.
2. We use either via Royal Mail or a courier, depending on the size of the order.
3. We have tried to keep the P&P charges as low as possible. We charge a flat rate of £3.50 per order, for delivery to the UK mainland. For very large orders or large items we may have to increase the postage cost but we will let you know as soon as possible after placing the order. If you would like an order delivered to a region outside of the UK mainland, please get in touch and we will be happy to quote for delivery. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If you would like to order cards on their own i.e. not as part of a larger order, then please contact us and we will quote for Royal Mail 2nd Class delivery. This will be cheaper than our flat rate of delivery for other orders.
1. All items must be paid for prior to shipping.
2. Payment and refunds via PayPal unless otherwise agreed.
3. Items will usually be posted 2-3 working days after receipt of payment.
4. Depending on the size and weight of the package, shipping will be via courier or Royal Mail and is signed for. Delivery can take up to 5 working days.
5. Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt.
6. A refund will be issued only upon receipt of the returned items in unused condition and in original packaging, less the cost of original postage and packaging.
7. Returns postage will be paid for by the buyer.
1. When you commission a bespoke item, we will allocate you a delivery date.
2. Payment must be received in full prior to work commencing on the commission.
3. We will contact you 2-3 days prior to the agreed delivery date to confirm your order.
4. Depending on the size and weight of the package, shipping will be via courier or Royal Mail and can take up to 5 working days to arrive. Delivery costs will be included in the quote.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot afford returns or refunds on bespoke commissions.
1. Variations such as bumps and bubbles etc. are commonly found in stained glass and should be admired! They are not imperfections but part of the unique character of the glass and why we love working with it!
2. Although every effort has been made to provide an accurate representation of the glass on the website, some slight variations in the colours and textures may occur due to the difficulty in photographing glass!